About our AIMS and OBJECTIVES
- To extend the help to the students of Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati for placement and industrial training.
- To act as a bridge between college and the industries for interaction on new developments in different disciplines of engineering.
- To assist the college to promote R & D activities, testing and consultancy.
- To extend financial help to economically backward and deserving students in the form of scholarship for UG, PG and higher studies abroad.
- To encourage the students from this college by awarding prizes to meritorious students showing bright performance in the field of education, sports and cultural.
- To enrich the central library by donating books and also by subscribing journals in the field of engineering and technology.
- To extend every possible help to the college authorities for overall progress of the institution.
- To organize programmes on personality development, interview technique and leadership development, education in health science , yoga , literature, sports etc.